Life is all about balance right?
Let's make a list:
* got an A in plated desserts class
* am on the menu at machon (orlando culinary's student run restaurant)
for my creamsicle cheesecake
* just found out i am transferring to tony's town square! a legit culinary position!
* been getting mad migraines for the past two months
* no money...no seriously
* need a catscan on the dome and an ultrasound on the uterus
San Francisco Themed Cake made of Modeling chocolate: Lombard, Coit Tower, Painted Ladies
Back view: Golden Gate, Little itty bitty alcatraz lol, Transamerica Building
Didn't get a good angle of the Painted Ladies, but they're on the side lol
The whole point of doing it the way I did was because I hate when people say that a cake always has a back. I didn't want my cake to have a back, I wanted it to be appealing on any side that you looked at.
Note: the Painted Ladies are the "Full House" houses
* tired ALL THE TIME from not sleeping well
OHHHHHHHHHH LIFE'S A GARDEN!!!